Administration course is designed and taught by real-time experts who has
more than 15 years of industry experience. After completion of this
course, you will be able to administer or manage Linux servers and
services on your own.
a popular open-source operating system. There are plenty of opportunities
with Linux administration knowledge. Linux is the widely used operating
system on the cloud. Linux administration is the basic course and
mandatory course to build your career into DevOps.
for this course:
- A laptop or desktop with 8GB or more RAM or a basic laptop which can
be used to create and practice on a remote cloud instance.
- Basic operating system knowledge is a plus.
- Introduction to Linux Operating System
- Installation and Initialization
- Basic commands
- Managing file systems and partitions
- Logical Volume Management(LVM)
- User and Group Administration
- Network Configuration and Troubleshooting
- Booting procedure and kernel parameters
- Job automation
- Remote Systems administration
- Package management
- File Sharing (FTP,NFS and Samba)
- DNS(Domain Name Server)
- Web Servers( Apache,Nginix and tomcat)
- Different installation methods(Kickstart &Network)
- Mock Interview and Interview Questions